Last modification : 04.03.2022
U’Go Services, a company duly incorporated under the laws of France and with a registered address at 26A Route de Léguevin, 31820 Pibrac, France, and with company registration number 899621783 (“We”, “we”, “Us”, the “Company”) understands that the collection of Personal Data involves a great deal of trust on your part.
Please refer to the Cookies Policy carefully to know more about the Personal Data collected and processed using Cookies.
By visiting the Website as a Visitor, you Consent to the practices described below. Please refrain from visiting the Website as a Visitor if you do not accept this Cookies Policy, the Privacy Notice and/or the Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 1 - DEFINITIONS
- “Consent” shall mean any freely given, specific and informed indication of his/her wishes by which a Data subject signals agreement to the Processing of Data relating to him/her;
- “Cookie(s)” means a piece of information that is placed automatically on your computer’s hard drive when you access the Website. The Cookies uniquely identifies your browser to the server. Cookies allow the Company to store information on the server and the User’s preferences (for example language preferences, technical information, click or path information, etc.) to help make the Website experience better for you and to conduct Website analysis and performance review. The types of Cookies are further explained in Section 2 of this Cookies Policy;
- “Data subject” shall mean natural or legal persons whose Data is processed, whether it is a User or a Visitor;
- “Personal Data” shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable person;
- ‘Processing’ shall mean any operation or set of operations – by automated and other means – that is performed upon Data or sets of Data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, or erasing.
- “Website” shall mean the Company’s Website https://shop.swissborg.com/;
- “Third Parties” shall mean any person who is not bound by a contract of employment or service agreement with the Company or any entity affiliated with the Company and any person who is not a Visitor and/or a User.
SECTION 2 - INTRODUCTION
SECTION 3 - WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES WE ARE USING
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies: These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website and enter into transactions.
- Analytical/performance Cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of Visitors/Users and to see how Visitors/Users move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that Visitors/Users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics Cookies which collects information anonymously. It reports Website trends without identifying individual Visitors/Users. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit the Website. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here.
- Targeting Cookies: These Cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with Third Parties for this purpose.
SECTION 4 - PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The Cookies we use allow us the Processing of the following Personal Data:
- IP Address;
- Date and time of connection the Website;
- Place of consultation of the Website;
- Time spent on the Website;
- Language settings and preferences;
- Data about the pages from the Website visited;
- Links you click on the Website;
- Features or services available on the Website;
- From which origin the User arrives on the Website;
- Device used.
SECTION 5 - PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The main reasons why we collect Personal Data about you through Cookies are:
- To improve your browsing experience on the Website and to make it informative, personal and as user friendly as possible;
- To develop statistics from you use of the Website and to improve this latter thanks to that;
- To offer you other Services and Products by developing the marketing on the Website; and
- To improve your Visitor/User experience on the Website.
SECTION 6 - USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
SECTION 7 - THIRD PARTIES DISCLOSURE
SECTION 8 - BLOCKING COOKIES
You can block Cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
SECTION 9 - CONTACTS
If you wish to contact us please feel free to do so at the following email address : email@example.com or at our mailing address : U’Go Services, 26A Route de Léguevin, 31820 Pibrac, France.